Thursday, March 11, 2010

A small embroidered ??..

And this one the top. Theresa , Do you remember the picture there?...When I visited you few years ago, you took me to this store and when I saw this frame with that picture,I like it a lot and knowing I would never get one like it here.I bought it . I think the store is not there anymore.
This is a small square cloth with embroidery and quilted that I made a couple years ago for my side table in my bedroom. I had done four squares with the heart, and I really did not know what to do with it but I really like the design so I went ahead and work it and then put it away. One day it came to mind that I could use it for the bedroom table and decided to do a small square and quilted as well. This picture show the bottom of it.



2 comments:

  1. Mum... this little quilt is so cute... love the colours... and it makes a lovely little setting for your picture frame. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mom,
    Yes, I remember your purchase, you were delighted with your find and you loved the colors... I wonder why??
    Your embroidery is beautiful and as Heather said, it makes a lovely set-up for your picture frame. I can see lots of work, even if it is a small piece. You sure have talent!
    Hugs
    Love Theresa

    ReplyDelete