What a lovely picture Mum... how nice of you to wish all your viewers a Happy Mother's Day... of course, you know I wish you a Happy Mother's Day, you are always in my thoughts. Hugs.
Dear Mom, what a beautiful picture, perfect for the occasion. Very thoughtful of you towards your visitors. Thank you and I also wish you a Happy Mother's Day too. I would like to be there to share this special day with you but life has otherwise. I keep you in my thoughts and heart. Hugs Love Theresa
I have always had a love of the computer and had a desire to have a blog. With the help of my daughter, that has now become a reality.
I am french by birth, and taught myself English at a young age - please forgive my sometimes incorrect grammar.
I am a mother of four children, eight grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
I like to create all kinds of different things and am constantly working on something. I do everything from needlepoint, embroider, and cross stitch, to painting, drawing and writing.
I love to learn and enjoy the challenge of learning a new craft or task on the computer.
What a lovely picture Mum... how nice of you to wish all your viewers a Happy Mother's Day... of course, you know I wish you a Happy Mother's Day, you are always in my thoughts. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteDear Mom,
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful picture, perfect for the occasion.
Very thoughtful of you towards your visitors.
Thank you and I also wish you a Happy Mother's Day too. I would like to be there to share this special day with you but life has otherwise. I keep you in my thoughts and heart.
Hugs
Love Theresa