another drawing from my journal. This one was just an idea I had and thought I better do it with a carbon pencil. Looking at it now, I think I could do it in color pencils into a small painting.
Dear Mom, lovely sketch, you sure could do it with clors in any medium. That tree looks typical from the Western part of Canada for sure. Nicely done! It is fun to see the secrets hidden in those journals... Hugs Love Theresa
Your paintings and drawings are wonderful. I am also an artist, but it has been so long since I drew some serious drawing. After seeing your works, I like to pick up my pencils and brushes and start up again. Thanks for being an inspiration.
I have posted some of my drawings in my blog www.florascolors.blogspot.com.
I have always had a love of the computer and had a desire to have a blog. With the help of my daughter, that has now become a reality.
I am french by birth, and taught myself English at a young age - please forgive my sometimes incorrect grammar.
I am a mother of four children, eight grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
I like to create all kinds of different things and am constantly working on something. I do everything from needlepoint, embroider, and cross stitch, to painting, drawing and writing.
I love to learn and enjoy the challenge of learning a new craft or task on the computer.
Dear Mom,
ReplyDeletelovely sketch, you sure could do it with clors in any medium. That tree looks typical from the Western part of Canada for sure.
Nicely done!
It is fun to see the secrets hidden in those journals...
Hugs
Love Theresa
Your paintings and drawings are wonderful. I am also an artist, but it has been so long since I drew some serious drawing. After seeing your works, I like to pick up my pencils and brushes and start up again. Thanks for being an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI have posted some of my drawings in my blog www.florascolors.blogspot.com.