Monday, February 2, 2009

Hardanger piece.




Theresa sent me this hardanger for my birthday.When I was there last May she had started to work on it.I thought it might be for one of the girl.It was a very nice surprise for me.While there Theresa thought me how to work hardanger.I guess it did not take me too long to learn.She made me do all the stitches.The one on top is the one I started while there and I finished when I got back.I also done the blue square one.I done a couple small one to hang up on door handle.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Hardanger embroidery mom !
    keep up the good work!
    Love Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laurette,

    Your hardanger projects are beautiful. While in Germany I also admire this technique and even bought a couple from ladies at the Easter Markets. But I have never tried it YET!!! vbg Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laurette,
    This is my first visit to your blog.
    Your Handanger embroidery is beautiful as is your needlepoint cushion.
    You are a very talented lady :)
    Margaret

    PS Judy sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum... way to go! I am glad to see your lovely work on your blog.

    Both yours and Therese's hardangers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete